Top Ranking Medical Institute of India
- Inspiring Generations of Doctors
G B Pant Superspeciality Medical Institute
- Epitome of Academic Excellence & Tertiary Care
Circular: Admission to Sanitary Inspector (S.I) Diploma Course Regarding.
- Circular: Admission to Sanitary Inspector (S.I) Diploma Course Regarding
Maulana Azad Medical College
The institute is currently ranked 3rd in the country by India Today & Times of India, and is spread over a campus occupying 122 acres. Attached to the college are four hospitals – Lok Nayak Hospital, GB Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental sciences and Guru Nanak Eye Center. It is one of the best places for learning with 2800 beds, 7200 daily outpatient attendance and 47 operation theatres running daily. It caters to 290 undergradtuate students, 245 post graduate and post doctoral students per year being trained by 426 faculty members and 810 resident doctors.
The college made a very humble beginning in 1958 with the erstwhile Irwin hospital (now the Lok Nayak Hospital) attached.......
Dear Friends and Students,
The Science of Medicine is advancing in leaps and bounds. While keeping pace with this abundance of knowledge is a challenge, the greater challenge is to make this available for benefit of our patients especially in regions of the world where access and affordability to health care are major hurdles. Aspiring medical students have the challenge of adapting to these demands of time and society, and medical institutions are faced with the onerous responsibility of equipping the students with the necessary knowledge and skills.
The constituents of MAMC - the College, Lok Nayak Hospital, GB Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (formerly G.B. Pant Hospital), Guru Nanak Eye Centre, and Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences co-exist on one campus which provides an extraordinary environment for medical education and training.
The mission of the college is to produce medical scientists who can meet the professional and scientific challenges of the current century. The college with its eminent faculty, high standards of education, research and patient care attracts some of the finest young minds seeking a carrear in the medical sciences...
While we strive for excellence it also our responsibility to ensure that we are able to reach out to all sections of society, especially the marginalized and ensure that each citizen has access to good health care..
While our endeavour would be to ensure our students are equipped to meet the needs of modern society, it will also be our effort to bring together disciplines beyond the medical sciences such as the basic scientists and the technologists to establish a world class research facility and program that has a translational potential to improve quality of health care. I look forward to the continued support of each member of the MAMC complex so that we as a team can live our dreams and hopes..
Dr. Ritu Arora
News & Events
Academic / Admin. Info
- Protocol presentation of PG students Batch 2022 (MAMC and GIPMER) w.e.f 05.04.2023 to 12.04.2023
- LOGBOOK FOR ELECTIVES FOR MBBS STUDENTS
- Allotment, Schedule & instructions w.r.t elective for MBBS batch 2019..reg.
- TEACHING SCHEDULE FOR PHASE II MBBS
- Medical Examination of MBBS Batch 2022
- Order : Anti Ragging Committee, MAMC
- RESULT OF THIRD MBBS PART-I (SUPPLE) EXAM 2021
- DS II Prof. MBBS (OS) Supplementary Practical Examination, 2022
- Date Sheet (Theory) - IInd Prof. MBBS (Old Scheme) Supplementary Examination, August, 2022
- Result of IIIrd MBBS PART-II (Supple.) Examination 2021
- RESULT OF SECOND PROFESSIONAL M.B.B.S. (NEW SCHEME) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION,2021
- List of Candidates whose degree(MBBS) have been received on dated 22.07.2022
- List of Candiates whose degree(MD/MS/Diploma) have been received on dated 15.07.2022
- List of admitted students PG's Batch Year 2021,2020 & 2019
- List of admitted MBBS students Batch-2021,2020 & 2019
- Date Sheet for the First Prof. MBBS (OS) (A) Practical
- Admitted list of students in MBBS/BDS Batch 2021-22
- Date Sheet for the I Prof. MBBS (OS) Theory, Annual
- Extension the time of for deposit Annual tuition fees of 2nd year PG (MD/MS) students Batch 2021
- Notice : Exam fee for 1st MBBS Supple Theory Examination,2021
- Result of 3rd Professional MBBS Part- 1 Annual Examination,2021
- Circular inviting applications for scholarships,MAMC
- Result of First Professional MBBS (NS) Annual Examination 2021
- New Exam date of Pathology II paper, 2nd MBBS Prof. (NS)
- Circular: 2nd Prof MBBS(NS) ongoing Annual Examination 2021-reg.
- Notification: regarding Holiday on the account of Guru Ravidass Jayanti
- Order: Anti Ragging Committee -reg.
- Invitation: Inaugural function of the Academic Session for MBBS Entrants ,for year of Batch 2021
- Circular: Academic session MBBS course for year 2021,shall commence from 14th Feb.2022
- Instruction for MBBS Counselling / Admission Year -2021
- Bulletin of Information (BOI) Under Graduate Courses (MBBS/BDS) Admission -2021
- Starting of the Academic year 2021 for the Postgraduate Courses
- Instruction for PG Counselling / Admission Year -2021
- Bulletin of Information (BOI) 2021 PG (MD/MS/Diploma/MDS) Admission
- Internship Skill Training Roster form 01st Jan 2021 to 30 th Jan 2021
- Instruction & Seating plan for on going PG exam Students
- New Thesis Submission form/details for 2020
- Instructions & Seating plan for ongoing PG Exam Students
- Notice:Postponed of the PG(MD/MS/Diploma) Exams,2020
- Notice: to pay their annual tuition fee by PG Batch (2nd Yr & 3rd Yr.)-reg.
- Office order: Closure of the Central Library reg.
- Office order: Postponement of Examinations
- Office Order: Online Teaching for MBBS Students
- Annual Report 2019
- Annual Day Award List,Year 2019
- Circular-61st Annual Day & Convocation,Feb.2020
- MAMC Convocation 2020
- Circular-Dr Bishan Swaroop Mathur Young Scientist Memorial Award-2019
- Circular- Dr. Vidya Rattan Sehgal M D Award
- Circular- Lt. Governor's Rolling Trophy
- Circular- K B Sharma Rolling Trophy
- Circular-Pyare Lal Sharma & Bishan Devi Gold medal 2019
- Circular- Dr R P Gupta Memorial Gold Medal 2019
- Circular- ALUMNUS Award 2019
- Circular- Publication of College Annual Report 2019
- List of hyperlinked zournals subscribed by MAMC library.
- Guest Particular Form for Guest house
- Library (accessible only from college LAN)
- Foundation Course MBBS Batch2019-20
- Curriculum CBME for MBBS Batch 2019-20
- Circular- PG Orientation Programme,Batch-2019
- Circular-Orientation of New Entrants MBBS Batch-2019
- Notice-Medical examination date for 1st year MBBS Students-2019
- CLICK HERE to download your admit card.
- Public notice regarding pattern and duration of examination for empanelment of Pharmacist and MTW for AAMC.