- B.D.S. COURSE - 40 students are admitted annually.
The distribution of seats is as follows:
- 15% of total seats i.e. 6 seats are filled in through
the entrance examination conducted by the CBSE
on All India basis.
- 15% of total seats i.e 6 seats are reserved for
Scheduled Castes and 7½% i.e. 4 seats are
reserved for Scheduled Tribes.
- 24 seats are filled on merit basis through DPMT
entrance test conducted by Delhi University.
- Admission Procedure
- Selected candidates are required to deposit fees
in person as early as possible after the
announcement of selection and in any case before
the notified date for the purpose, failing which
admission will lapse automatically without any
further notification and the seat shall be offered
to next on waiting list.
- The fee is accepted subject to execution of bond
to serve in rural areas for a period of two years as
per terms and conditions mentioned in the bond.
Hence, every student is required to execute the
- Selected candidates will be required to undergo
medical examination by the medical officers
appointed for the purpose. Candidates found
medically unfit will not be adimitted.